Inshallah Eid will be on Friday 31st July.
- There will be 4 staggered prayers at 7:30, 8:15, 9:00 & 9:45
- Unfortunately there will be no ladies prayer facilities
- Please attend as early as you can in case the last prayer is over capacity and we have to turn people away.
- Please park in the new college car park and not on the King street pavement.
- The same social distancing rules and guidelines apply as for Friday prayers. Please do not bring young children (under 12)
- Please leave the masjid and do no linger on the street. Avoid handshakes and hugging.
- See the general guidelines by clicking here.
- Please come prepared with a mask, prayer mat and bag for your shoes. Some attendees are turning up without masks. All shops require a mask so there is no excuse for not bringing one to the masjid.
- From Friday there will be a £1 charge for a mask supplied by the masjid.
We urge people to avoid wearing masks with valves in them as they force a high velocity flow of air from the mouth out through the valve which could create a plume of infection. Wearers can propel, much further, the very droplets, we are trying to capture within the mask.
Masks with a exit valve were never ment for protection from Coronavirus.