Jumu’ah Times (23rd July)
1st Jumuah 1:30
Khutbah starts @1:30
2nd Jumuah 14:00
Khutbah starts @14:00
From 30th July there will only be one jumma @13:30
Men, Women and Children are welcome
Current covid-19 legal restrictions and safety measures were lifted from 19th July. Attendees are now asked to take personal responsibility for their safety and of others. Those with underlying health conditions should carefully consider the risks of attending a non-covid compliant large gathering.
The following will apply to Jumma prayers.
- Temperature check and track and trace measures will NO longer apply
- Social distancing restrictions will be removed.
- Masks will not be compulsory but strongly recommended. This is to protect others, not you. By wearing a mask, you are respecting others.
- Own prayers mats are not compulsory but recommended.
- Place your shoes on the show racks.
- Toilet facilities will be limited to current minimal levels. Please come with Wuzu.
- Locals are encouraged to walk to the Masjid.
- Please park in New College, Wellington Surgery or the railway station car parks.
- Do not park on double yellow lines, pavements, disable parking spaces, do not block entrances or obscure visibility at junctions, such as Regent St, Victoria St., Constitution Hill etc.
- New College Car Park. Park in the clearly marked bays. DO NOT park anywhere near the entrance area. This space is needed for traffic management.